Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vegas

Dear Kelly,
I drew this before I left for Iran a week ago.


I am back. So now I'm busy handling all the week worth of assignments on a very jet-lagged Sunday. Do wish me luck, won't you? I shall write more on my trip to the land of persia when the assignments don't look too intimidating.

Oh and look at what I found a few weeks ago! I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but the first person to ever call me Kelly was darling Medina. Before that, it was Alice and later on it became Kels, Kell, ShortiesWorldDotCom (courtesy of Jason) etc etc. I like to think of it as a mini evolution, keeping in sync with my phases in life. But of course, nothing stays closer to the heart than the original Khalis hehe ;) 


cheeky cheeky.
xx

2 comments:

Husna said...

I love your artwork :D and I Also interested in learning animation . Good luck on your assignment!

khalis kamarul said...

oh thank you darling, i look forward to seeing ur animations/artworks!
xx