Sunday, February 27, 2011

Welcome To The Suck

Dear Kelly,

It's gonna be a rushed weekend. On Monday we'll be hearing the almighty Tatsun giving his almighty speech the whole day, so it's goodbye to procrastination tomorrow. About time to reignite the dimming flame, I'd say. I don't know what to anticipate since I'm pretty decided on the whole course thing. Guess we'll just see. Apart from the interesting week (sick, got new team mates, reminiscing on life, acapella in cg lab), nothing much happened. Oh! And also the taxi driver who kissed Charlie's ass this morning with his hood. It's cliché to say it but yea, Malaysian drivers sark. Except me and my folks.

So like,
Figure Studies 2 : 2 portraits, 2 study sketches, 4 nude studies.
History of Art & Design: Photography, Modern Art, freestyle and traditional portrait.


So far, photography is down, and I'm 1/4 done with the outline of my first portrait for FS2. How ahhh? Sempat onot finis by Tuesday? Later my progression graph turun :( btw, if you're feeling sibuk, check out my fs2 lecturer - Ivan's DA gallery. He's sick. And one from last sem - Roderick. And since you're at it, visit mine also la to increase pageviews heheheee. Warning: tak update pun.
Sigh. I really wanted to get my hair done this weekend. Besi dah karat, nak kena color purple. Oh wells.

xx

No comments: