Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Childhood Flames

Dear Kelly,
Was already late for class, so the shot was really rushed! Screw composition C: 
If HY saw this, he'd say PROPORTION!
How do ya like them stripes? 

Keira Knightley, so strong, so quick witted and so brit. Her flat chest also kills me (and her bf is so totally gorgeous. Gorgeous people belong together). Robert Sean Leonard and Hugh Laurie, I don't even have to say*NGNNNNNNG*. Thom Yorke is pure genius and Jake Gyllenhaal makes me swoon for two nights in a row.
I only ever draw my favouritest people in the whole wide world. Simply cannot survive without the thrill that is Hollywood. It's stupid, childish and impossible, but I don't want to just meet them, I wanna be their ultimate BFFFs ( got that from Pineapple Express ) so I can sit within a 5m proximity without coming off as a stalker...or a freak...or a weirdo. It's their fault you know. They have very pretty eyes.

I really want to draw mr cool aka Jay Kay and Zoe Saldana and Rachael Yamagata and Tavi Gevinson and Javier Bardem and Dave-perfect-teeth-Grohl and Matt McFadyen and that lead from Hujan and Marky Mark and a bald Natalie Portman and Adele and a red haired Gerard Way and Grace Kelly wearing a wedding veil and Kanye with a non-asshole expression, but I haven't come across a nice picture of it yet. Anybody knows a website where I can get nice high res portraits of fabulous people? I'm afraid Uncle Google prefers to give me fugly links. I'd appreciate the help so very much.

Ttyl Kelly!
xoxo

No comments: