If you don't mind, I'd like to list down some of the things I've gone through this year. Maybe when I'm getting those Monday blues next year, or a little too tired from college assignments, this list can be a nice little reminder of an epic 2010, ay? :)
- National Service.
- 9 effing As. I never thought.
- Jethro came into my life.
- Official DKM2 employee with Mumsy and Popsicles + daily Gen2 rides with Angeline.
- Regular Bangsar & KL trips with the lovelies.
- My first birthday surprise ever. I know I'm lame that way.
- I'm legal.
- Planning my first birthday surprise for a friend. I am lame that way.
- BFF. Also legal.
- M&M. Remember Mars? haha.
- Omfg Glee Flash Mob practice at Cassie's.
- O-M-F-G Glee Flash Mob with Cassie.
- Sparrow walked out of my life.
- POPSOT / JG fandom officially begins.
- Party pack shopping with Mars n Reshie
- Planned Tasnim's pool party thingyyy.
- Mumsy ventures into Asmara~
- I start compiling artworks for my college portfolio.
- Regular Bangsar & MV trips.
- Phailed rock climbing mission.
- Driving lessons with Cikgu Aizan commences.
- Despatched to Kedah. One week of nonstop kenduri kahwin and stuffing my face with the most epic food in the world.
- I <3 my Umicu. Videos at Baskin Robbins are the bomb.
- Official P driver, bitchez!
- Watched the International Quran Recital Competition downtown with my Toks ya'll.
- Awesome time with ex classmates during SMKDP Carnival Day. I really miss my seating partners + Bumped into fellow pelatih NS at MV.
- Regular Bakeroni frolics. It is about this time we noticed the kualiti nasi goreng tomyam had seriously been downgraded since the first time I ordered it.
- Hello, Montague.
- Bus trips with Yasmin :)
- Eid in Kelantan.
- Assignments take over my life. And room. And time. And money.
- Sunway Pyramid = home #3
- Raya Open House(s).
- I meet some of the most fabulous people ever.
- Charlie rosak.
- MMU trip with Chibby.
- Bonding ngan Wafiy Kirana.
- ASSIGNMENTS + DEADLINES
- Angeline, purple hair, epic fail.
- Bday Mama.
- Uncle Rafeq gets hitched. I jadi a purpurr frower girl.
- Reshie's surprise.
- Melaka is no longer corny and touristy when you have a beautiful family.
- Annual christmas shopping, an epic KL trip.
- Sha turns 18 <3 + Karaoke.
- Artsy fartsy trip with Jidin!
Argh I do not posses the most powerful memory to say the least. I wish I could remember more of all the amazing things I did this year. I should start a diary. Or write to you more, Kelly. Still, everybody I know had spread their wings. Pops pretty much travelled the whole world and took bloody gorgeous pictures in Russia, Egypt, Turkmenistan, South Africa, Vietnam, wherever. Mommy finally got involved in a project she's been dreaming of forever. Putaya SPM. Atif had a wake up call, hopefully. Anim... hahaa I don't really know. Oyea she got an iPod touch.
And to wrap off a wonderful year, December is just wonderful on a whole different level. I don't think I've stayed at home more than 2 days in a row. Everyday is magical. Even sleep is magical. Food is magical, Dora the Explorer is magical... Ok. Shan't talk more, December deserves a post on its own for its magicality. Haha.