Sunday, September 19, 2010

Black Oxygen

Dear Kelly,

Here's what I did today : Picked a baju kurung for Angeline, went to wash Gen2 in Taman Desa where the dudes previously trashed Pops' Actyon, bought some bread, picked Jason from college, got lost on the way to Marissa's house ( awesome spaghetti, btw ), came home, helped Umi clear the kitchen cabinets, got jealous of Selena Gomez's hair, and bunked in for movie time. What a wonderful Saturday. 

10 minutes ago, my whole family bunked in the living room to watch Cold Mountain. I bought this movie 'coz of this video. We did the whole shebang: dark room, comfy blankets with everybody nuzzling into the sofa ( minus Padre, who's currently in Turkmenistan ). At the moment, my heart is still aching Inman's ( Jude Law ) death. Such a tragedy that story is. I feel so down in the dumps :(


So.... like, I am such a bum when it comes to scanning things. I do not like to plug that little USB thingy into my notebook and turn the scanner on. I don't, I just don't. It is a mystery to me, and shall remain that way for the rest of time. 
This drawing is actually an old one, I did it some time before college started. Over-excitement was due to  some new drawing pens I got from my friend, and well, when you get something new, you just have to try it out straight away la kan? ;)

Ttyl Kelly!
xoxo


No comments: